Re: Calling web service through URL and returning XML

What version of the OS are you using? What version of HTTPAPI? It's a
pretty seamless install. What options did you take? Do you have the
prerequisites?

System Requirements:

    A System i (AS/400, iSeries or i5) running OS/400 version V4R2 or later.
    V4R5 w/certain PTFs required for SSL support (see README).
    V5R1 required for XML parsing support.
    You need TCP/IP configured OS/400 or i5/OS.
    You need an ILE RPG/400 compiler.
    You need an ILE C compiler if you'd like to build the XML parser
from source code. You can also download a pre-compiled XML parser
    To use SSL, you must have SSL support installed in i5/OS and you
must create a *SYSTEM certificate store in the Digital Certificate
Manager. See the README file for more information.