From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Narasimha Reddy
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 3:45 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Any Idea in FTS

Hello,

I need to upload files into one of my Client's site daily. The site is
https://ftp.businessbanking.cibc.com
I just want to automate this process, I asked my Client for Keys/SSL to use
Secure Copy or FTPS, They say that I should transfer file using FTS If I
want to automate this.

Could some one tell me how could I do using FTS on AS/400 ? I googled it,
but I didn't get valuable info.

--
Narasimha Reddy