Re: Any Idea in FTS

   I would use any number of pc packages to do the transfer and pick it
   up from the ifs. Much simpler.
   ----- Reply message -----
   From: "Narasimha Reddy" <simha.nry@xxxxxxxxx>
   To: "HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Subject: Any Idea in FTS
   Date: Wed, Jun 22, 2011 2:44 pm
   Hello,
   I need to upload files into one of my Client's site daily. The site is
   https://ftp.businessbanking.cibc.com
   I just want to automate this process, I asked my Client for Keys/SSL
   to use
   Secure Copy or FTPS, They say that I should transfer file using FTS If
   want to automate this.
   Could some one tell me how could I do using FTS on AS/400 ? I googled
   it,
   but I didn't get valuable info.
   --
   Narasimha Reddy