Re: HTTP API - EXAMPLE8 - HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

   I want to post a file to my vendor link. I used EXAMPLE8 to do this. I
   have to change only file name and http link to use it rite !! I am
   also in touch with my vendor about this error.

   Can you help me if I just want to post stream of data to a given link,
   which is the good example I can use as model program ?

   Here is a sample using curl, I would like to do the same from iSeries.

   curl -X POST
   [1]https://events.pagerduty.com/generic/2010-04-15/create_event.json
   -d "{ \
   'event_type':'trigger', \
   'description':'Server www15 running low on memory', \
   'service_key': 'e93facc04764012d7bfb002500d5d1a6', \
   'incident_key':'frontend-low-free-memory', \
   'payload' : { \
   'server_name': 'www15', \
   'memory_usage': '98%', \
   'threshold': 90 \
   } \
   }"

   On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Mike Krebs