RE: HTTP/1.1 412 Precondition Failed

> Orbital gateway says this is what they are receiving on their server:

> Instead of this (from other successful posts in the program using the same
> call above)

Are you saying you have two posts in the same program - one that works and one that doesn't?

The first Orbital gateway shows that there appears to be some custom headers missing? In the successful one, the auth-xxxx: xxxxx would appear to be the security information and is not being sent?

There was a discussion a year+  ago about paymentech that might be helpful. http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/201003/msg00048.html

BTW, including only the information after the error is a terrible debugging problem. How about you include the information in the debug before the error so we can see what you are sending or perhaps we could see a bit more code? Are you creating custom headers?