HTTP/1.1 412 Precondition Failed

   We are new users of HTTPAPI.  I am posting a SOAP message to Chase
   Orbitaal Gateway.
   Here is the code I am using to post (copied from one of the examples):
   rc =
   http_url_post_xml('https://wsvar2.paymentech.net/PaymentechGateway'
                               : %addr(postData) + 2
                               : %len(postData)
                               : %paddr(StartOfElement)
                               : %paddr(EndOfElement)
                               : *NULL );
   It fails with the following debug:
   SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 412 Precondition Failed
   recvdoc parms: identity 541
   header_load_cookies() entered
   recvdoc(): entered
   SetError() #0:
   xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
   xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
   xmlns:ns="urn:ws.paymentech.net/PaymentechGateway"><SOAP-ENV:Body
   id="_0"><SOAP-ENV:Fault><faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode><faultst
   ring>20412: Precondition Failed: Security Information is
   missing</faultstring></SOAP-ENV:Fault></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envel
   ope>
   SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 412 Precondition Failed
   http_close(): entered
   Orbital gateway says this is what they are receiving on their server:
   Failed 20412:
   Host: wsvar2.paymentech.net; User-Agent: http-api/1.23; Content-Type:
   text/xml; Expect: 100-continue; Content-Length: 1105;
   Instead of this (from other successful posts in the program using the
   same call above)
   Successful:
   POST /PaymentechGateway HTTP/1.1
   Host: 172.21.55.254:8083
   Anyone have any ideas what I should try?

   P before printing this message, please consider our environment
   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

   This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
   the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
   information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
   is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
   the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
   message.