The length requested for storage allocation is out of range

Hello,

I'm using a program based on EXAMPLE18 in HTTPAPI, and it's been working
beautifully for several months now. All the sudden I'm experiencing a
problem. Here's the deal:

I'm building a SOAP request and sending it to a service that will return
back a patient's prescription information in ACORD XML format. This
information includes side effects and disease descriptions, and can get
very lengthy. And therein lies the problem.  The response I'm getting
back is being truncated. I'm writing out a different debug file for each
request/response, and the debug file doesn't contain the entire
response.

I'm not sure if this matters or not, but just for FYI, the debug file is
9,630KB in size, and it looks like the response is 10164047 in length,
according to the debug file (see below):

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Cache-Control: private, max-age=0
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 17:51:09 GMT

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
recvresp(): end with 200
recvdoc parms: identity 10164047
header_load_cookies() entered
recvdoc(): entered
SetError() #0:

The RPG program blows up with the error: The call to HTTP_URL_P ended in
error. After dumping the output, the message data says that "The length
requested for storage allocation is out of range."

Where do I set the size allocated for the response?

Thanks, everyone!

Kim (Gibson) Mitchell