RE: Debug file error 400 using HTTPAPI

The plus symbols were part of the debug file.  I replaced the user id
with #'s and password with p's.
Below is HTML that is currently working:
<!--- Here is where we try to pull reports from Experian --->
   <cftry>
      <cfoutput>
        <cfhttp url= "http://www.experian.com/ais/servlets/VHRXML";

method="post"

result="objGet">
            <cfhttpparam type="FormField" value="#expLogin#" name="id">
            <cfhttpparam type="FormField" value="#expPassword#"
name="password">
            <cfhttpparam type="FormField" value="#VINsToSend#"
name="vinlist">
            <cfhttpparam type="FormField" value="#expLevel#"
name="level">
        </cfhttp>
      </cfoutput>

      <cfcatch>
         <cfset reportInfo = "U" />
         <cfset returnVal = false />
      </cfcatch>
   </cftry>

<!--- If we are not able to pull reports then skip to reportError
handling.  Otherwise, process below. --->
   <cfif trim(reportInfo) neq "U" and findNoCase("200",
objGet.statusCode) gt 0>
   <cfif isDefined("objGet.FileContent")>
   <cfset returnInfo = objGet.fileContent />

   <cfscript>
       reportInfo = xmlParse(returnInfo);

Worth Holmes
Extn 1656