Re: Debug file error 400 using HTTPAPI

hi Worth,

HTTP only provides a channel of communication.  Different programmers
can (and will) use that channel of communication differently.  HTTPAPI
strives to provide a basic set of tools to help you write software that
can participate in conversations using HTTP communication.

Why am I saying this?

The key bit is:  Different programmers can/will use that channel of
communication differently.

HTTPAPI is enabling you to communicate with an HTTP server, and that
server wants you to send a userid and password.  Great.  How should that
userid/password be sent?

Here are some ways that I've experienced:

1) Using HTTP's www-authenticate mechanism with BASIC auth.
2) Using HTTP's www-authetnicate with other auth schemes.
3) Using SOAP headers
4) Using SOAP parameters
5) Using html form data (what you're trying) via POST
6) Using html form data via GET
7) Using plain XML (POX) in attributes or elements
8) Using digital keys

Are these the only possibilities? No. There are many possibilities.  To
understand which one you need to use, you need to understand the server
application. They are all different! We do not understand your server
application. How could we?

So...  you need to know and understand how data must be sent to the
server.  If you can explain that part to us, then we might be able to
tell you how you can use HTTPAPI to accomplish your task.