Re: Displaying HTTPAPI generated HTML

At the top of your program (before any HTTP calls) add this:

     callp http_debug(*on);

HTTPAPI will generate a debug file in the IFS named: /tmp/httpapi_debug.txt

It will contain all of the HTTP protocol data, as well as various
diagnostic messages that I've added to assist myself with understanding
what's happening under the covers.  It will show the exact data being
sent to the server, as well as the servers exact response.

If you'd rather have the debug file written somewhere else in the IFS
(for example, if authority to /tmp is a problem for you) you can change
the location by passing a 2nd parameter to http_debug() for example:

    callp http_debug(*on: '/home/worth/httpapi_debug.txt');

If you'd like help from the mailing list in understanding the 400 error,
please attach the debug file and send it to the list.  If the debug file
contains a userid/password, please scrub it (look for "authorization" lines)

Please only scrub what you absolutely need to, otherwise you might scrub
the data that we need to see to figure out the error.