Re: HTTPS/SSL

Hi Doug,

Once again, my advice is that you do NOT write your own HTTP server, but
rather use the really, really, really good one that's both mainstream
and included for free with the operating system.

Writing your own would be a big mistake, IMHO...  not sure why I'm
repeating this, I've already told you my opinion.  Obviously, you
disagree.

At any rate, unless this is related to FTPAPI or HTTPAPI, it shouldn't
be discussed on this mailing list.  Please consider one of these
alternatives:

http://forums.systeminetwork.com
http://www.midrange.com/lists.htm