RE: HTTPS/SSL

   Scott,
   I do not know what to ask for. Sockets is new territory for me. This
   is sort of related to my previous messages in that it is the same
   project, just the data flow is originated from the client to me,
   instead of the other way around. I agree with all who say this is a
   Sockets Server solution, instead of client, based on what I am
   learning.
   If anyone has any examples, or links to articles / manuals, etc on how
   to make this work, I would appreciate it.
   Thank you for all suggestions / tips / comments!!!
   Doug