From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Englander
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 9:20 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTTPS/SSL

I have a need for a program to sit waiting on a HTTPS/SSL link. It is to
wait for incoming transactions. There is no schedule as to when they will
come in, and I cannot retrieve them in a batch mode. I will need to have a
program to sit and wait on an internet link to receive the transactions
and process them immediately.

There may be 100 in an hour or 5 in an hour.

I would like to try this using RPGIV and the GS toolkit and also use the
HTTPAPI routines as starting points.

Has anyone set up this kind of application before? Can it be done? Does
someone have examples?

Thank you,

Doug