Re: Security providers

Hi Doug,

I'm sorry, I'm getting confused.

In private e-mail, you told me you were using HTTPAPI.  We also
discussed GSK_OS400_APPLICATION_ID, which is a part of IBM's GSKit. This
latest message suggests that you are using Java rather than HTTPAPI...

The java.security file, bouncy castle, and the
/QIBM/ProdData/OS400/Java400/jdk/lib/security directory are not going to
have any impact whatsoever on HTTPAPI, which isn't written in Java.

Can you clarify the situation?