Re: httpapi and accept http parameter

HTTPAPI does not send an accept: header.

Per the Internet Standards documented in RFC 2616:
"If no Accept header field is present, then it is assumed that the
client accepts all media types."

Therefore, you should not need an accept header...  it should send the
document, anyway, because HTTPAPI is indicating that it'll accept
anything as a response.

If you really and truly must specify an accept header to work around a
bug/quirk in your server application, then it's possible to do so with
an HTTP_POINT_ADDL_HEADER exitProc.