From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 11:07 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Need some examples to start

You forgot to close your <envelope xmlns: ...> tag.

This is what the debug log shows (slightly re-formatted):

<soap:Envelope
  xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope";
  xmlns:xsd="
http://mattelpdmd:8095/axis2/services/PDMApplicationService/xsd";

<soap:Header/>

And this is how it should be:

<soap:Envelope
  xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope";
  xmlns:xsd="
http://mattelpdmd:8095/axis2/services/PDMApplicationService/xsd";>
<soap:Header/>

The error messages complains about the "<" (which is the unexpected

'&lt;') of the <soap:Header/> tag.

Regards,

Thomas.

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.