Re: Problem communicating with HTTP

Hi Leslie,

That message is also known as GSK_NO_KEYFILE_PASSWORD or CPDBCA4.  You
can type the following command to get a bit more detail:

DSPMSGD CPDBCA4

It seems to imply that a part of your certificate store is missing.
That would be the part that contains the encrypted password needed to
access the certificate store.   Maybe it was accidentally deleted?  Or
maybe you just don't have authority to the password file?

Not sure...  I've never run across this message before.  If you can't
figure it out, you'll probably have to call IBM for help.