RE: example to use the MD5 function

The archives reveal this message where Scott talked about using MD5.
http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/201101/msg00059.html

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stéphane AUDET
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 1:48 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: example to use the MD5 function

Hello,

I use HTTPAPI to post a Webform to an HTTPS serveur.

Now my client ask me to add a passphrase to the webform.

I have a SHA KEY and i had to hash a string whith the algo SHA-1.

I know that Scott has a function called MD5 which is capable to do the hash correctly.

Someone can send me an exemple of utilisation of this function in the context of httpapi?

Thank you.

Stéphane AUDET