Re: HTTPAPI Only SOAP 1.1 or SOAP 1.2 messages are supported in the system

Yes, that looks right to me.

Never heard of http://www.w3.org/2005/08/soap/envelope/, but that may be
part of the SOAP addressing standard.  If it matches his WSDL (i.e. he
used a tool like SoapUI to generate his SOAP message) then it might be
correct.

I actually thought that Rags Rags (the original poster of this thread)
had solved his problem back in April.