Re: Need some examples to start

   The GEOIP is a good place to start.   It works when the WebService is
   available.

   On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Mike Krebs
   <[1]mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Here is an good starter article.

   [2]http://systeminetwork.com/article/rpg-consuming-web-services-httpap
   i-and-soapui

     If you don't have a subscription, it is well worth it for Scott,
     Carsten, and all the rest and the accumulated knowledge that is on
     the site.
     Assuming you are using the BETA software, do the examples in order.
     Scott basically provides a tutorial on using the tool and on using
     web services. Some of the current BETA examples are skeletons for
     future programs, but just keep going.
     For example, when you get to EXAMPLE9 and EXAMPLE10, you will find
     things very similar to what you asked for. In particular, EXAMPLE10
     - Twitter - will send data to [3]twitter.com and parse the XML
     reply. EXAMPLE12 is another good example. EXAMPLE14 isn't "simple"
     but a very common request to find tracking status of package from
     UPS. EXAMPLE16 is about as simple XML in, XML out as there is.