Re: SOAPAction Expansion Issues (HTTP_ORIG_SHORTFIELD Logic Seems Flawed)

Ron,

I'm sorry, I don't agree with you.   I think your result is truncated to
2A because you removed the /define HTTP_ORIG_SHORTFIELD that I
deliberately hard-coded into the program.

For me, HTTPAPI 1.24 works with SoapAction values up to 16384 without
having to do _anything_ to the defines/undefines.

Seems to me that you are breaking it by changing the defines/undefines
that I put in there.  And since you've broken it, you are now finding
different ways to fix it...  which will eventually prevail, but will
break backward compatibility.