Re: HTTPAPI Only SOAP 1.1 or SOAP 1.2 messages are supported in the system

   Sorry for the trouble guys.

   The moment I hit the send button, I found the bug, the 'GetRate' thing
   from Scott's old example was the culprit.  Copy Paste error from me.
   I've removed that line and it works just fine...smooth.

   Thanks Scott, thanks everyone!

   cheers,

   Raghu

   On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 10:51 AM, rags rags <[1]ragrage@xxxxxxxxx>