Re: HTTPAPI and CGIDEV2 working together

You are building an XML template with CGIDEV2 to send via HTTPAPI?  In
that case, please be sure you call ClrHtmlBuffer() after wrtHtmlStmf().
  Otherwise, the XML will remain in your CGIDEV2 buffer, and will be
written to the browser the next time you do wrtsection('*fini').

That's purely an educated guess, though.  you simply haven't provided
enough information.  We can't debug your program for you from the
paragraph below -- it just isn't enough to go by.