From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of RKerins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue 4/12/2011 5:06 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

This is my first time working with API and I have an issue with my program
where I'm receiving a HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error.   I have gone
over the code and debug log multiple times and am not able to find what is
causing the issue.

I have attached my WSDL, program, and error log hoping someone else has
some insight.

Thanks!

Becky Kerins
Senior Programmer
IS Department - Church Mutual

This email has been scanned by the MXLogic Email Security System.

<<winmail.dat>>