Re: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

Well...here's the error:

The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or
markup. Message being parsed:
]]></faultstring></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

How about deleting the debug log so we can see just the new stuff, and
also post the contents of your post string. Something is wrong with
the data being posted, and the server can't handle it.