Long welcome message from the FTP server

   Scott,
   We recently encountered a problem where the FTP server we were
   connecting to responded with a very long welcome message (220).
   So long that it tripped up the login process and was reported as an
   error because RecvLine() only expected 512 bytes.
   By changing this to 1024 we were able to work around this.
   Is this something you would like to incorporate into the project?   If
   so, how should I go about getting the code changes to you?
   Brian J. Garland
   Vermont Information Processing, Inc.