RE: Https login with certificate

Do you mean you have been given a certificate that you want to use? EXAMPLE3 shows how to associate a specific certificate with your application. There is quite a bit of information in the archives as well - search "client certificate".

If you mean some sort of actual login using a certificate, I don't think there is support for that in HTTPAPI.