GSKit authority

   Hi Scott,

   We are deploying some programs that consume some HTTPS web services.
   When a user with at least QPGMR authority runs then they work just
   fine.  When a user with just *USER authority runs them we get an SSL
   error message that says `(GSKit) Access to the key database is not
   allowed'.  What object do I need to grant authority to?  We created a
   certificate store at the beginning of this project, but we have never
   created any certificates.  Do I need to create certificates in order
   for this to work?

   Thanks for your help,

   Jim Butterfield

   Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain
   confidential or legally privileged material that is intended only for
   the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not
   the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
   copying, distribution or reliance upon the contents of the e-mail is
   strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in
   error, please reply to the sender, so that proper delivery can be
   arranged, and then please delete the message from your inbox.