RE: ftpapi - testing

   You don't use QCMDEXEC. You use FTP_RmtCmd to execute the commands.

   From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim
   Dorsett
   Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 3:16 PM
   To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
   Subject: RE: ftpapi - testing

   Scott. One more quick question. Is there any special considerations
   for using the QCMDEXC to built the save file on the target box prior
   to executing the FTP_PUT
   Jim Dorsett
   Integration Manager
   Healthcare Management Systems, Inc.
   3102 West End Avenue
   Suite 400
   Nashville, Tennessee 37203
   (615) 383-7300 Ext.2309
   Fax (615) 386-6668
   jdorsett@xxxxxxxxx
   Check out our new Web site - [1]http://www.hmstn.com
   HMS welcomes your feedback on our service. If there are any areas we
   can improve, please email our Quality Service Department at
   [2]mailto:hmsquality@xxxxxxxxxx If you receive STAR service, please
   email [3]mailto:hmsstar@xxxxxxxxx and tell us about your experience.
   We appreciate your business.
   CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The documents accompanying this
   transmission may contain confidential health information that is
   legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of
   the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this
   information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any
   other party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is
   required to destroy the information after its stated need has been
   fulfilled. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken
   in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited.
   If you have received this information in error, please notify the
   sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of these
   documents.