RE: CCSID problem?????

A couple of things probably unrelated but might be.

The log is good. It verifies you are getting some stuff working. Code would be helpful so we can see what procedures are being invoked.

Your content is mostly blank. You really shouldn't send 30,000 blanks. Trim the content while sending. Probably doesn't hurt but doesn't help either

There was no response from the server. The error recorded is a timeout.

You obviously have access to the WS. Is the web service running translation code? Does it know what to do with ISO-8859-15 or did you intercept the raw transmission?

encoding="ISO-8859-15" Is your job running in that CCSID? Looks like it might be 00923?

Did you create the XML entirely in the program variable or pull it in from the IFS? It looks like your program is okay as the special characters are recorded in the log. Just have to get the job CCSID, HTTPAPI translator, and the program on the same page.