Re: SFTP and FTPS

Hello Boaz,

FTPAPI only supports the standard FTP protocol at this time.  I may add
"FTPS" (FTP over SSL) at some time in the future, but honestly, I have
need for it, nor any way to test it right now, so someone else would
have to contribute it if they wanted the support. (Unless a need
develops...)

SFTP is not FTP at all.  It's just an FTP-like interface to SSH.
Really, other than a superficial similarity in the user-interface,
there's no relationship to FTP in SFTP. The OpenSSH tool that IBM
provides for OS/400 works very well, and has MUCH MUCH better scripting
support than standard FTP does. So, although I use SSH every day, I
don't see any reason to write my own SSH tools.