RCMD in Job Log

   I have written an FTP of objects between our systems and if I have an
   error it displays a job log on the target system for debugging
   purposes but when I issue a FTP_RmtCmd and an error occurs nothing
   shows up in the target job log.

   (Both systems AS400).

   For example, I run the following command and in this case the library
   XX1 is invalid.

   FTPOBJ OBJ((IL_DEV/TS0046 *SRVPGM XX1))

   If I display the job log on the source system I see messages telling
   me that the to library does not exist but nothing in the target job
   log.

   Is this something that FTP does for security? Not logging the command
   to be executed in the job log?

   Some other explanation? Since the command is running on the target
   system, you would think it would show up in the job log of the target.
   Everything else seems to show up.

   At the beginning of the transfer I am issuing a

   CHGJOB LOG(4 00 *SECLVL) LOGCLPGM(*YES)

   To make sure everything is being logged.

   Thanks for any help.