Re: Error when installing HTTPAPI

hi Carlos,

It's failing to compile Expat because you are missing the System
Openness includes option of OS/400.  (This is an optional component of
OS/400. It's on the same installation CDs as the rest of the operating
system. There's no charge for it, as it's a part of OS/400.)

You have two alternatives:

1) Install a precompiled copy of Expat from:
     http://www.scottklement.com/expat

    If you do this, you won't have to install the System Openess Includes
    because Expat is already compiled.

2) Compile Expat yourself from source code.  To do that, you need the
ILE C compiler and the System Openness Includes installed first.

good luck