FTPAPI and error :501 IP Address for data destination doesn't match client's.

   Hi all
   I �using ftpapi to send/receive some file via ftp from RPG program.
   Sometimes  it happens that I can�do anything because I receive the
   following error :
   501 IP Address for data destination doesn't match client's.
   Attached I send the log that i receive  but I don�understand why I
   receive this error. I look on internet about this error to understand
   if this is my error or an server�error and it seems  that is a
   server�error. This error happens sometimes and if I retry it works
   fine what can I check to avoid this error? any tips?
   Thanks so much
   Mario
0: FTPAPI version 2.3 released on 2010-05-27
0: 220 en1 FTP server (Version 4.1 Mon Jul 26 19:58:48 CDT 1999) ready.
0: > USER nike
0: 331 Password required for nike.
0: > PASS **********
0: 230 User nike logged in.
0: > CWD in
0: 250 CWD command successful.
0: > TYPE I
0: 200 Type set to I.
0: > PORT 192,168,1,100,47,47
0: 501 IP Address for data destination doesn't match client's.
0: > CDUP
0: 250 CWD command successful.
0: > CWD out
0: 250 CWD command successful.
0: > TYPE I
0: 200 Type set to I.
0: > PORT 192,168,1,100,38,21
0: 501 IP Address for data destination doesn't match client's.
0: > TYPE I
0: 200 Type set to I.
0: > PORT 192,168,1,100,116,165
0: 501 IP Address for data destination doesn't match client's.