RE: HTTPAPI - Web service using 2 certificates

I am not always the sharpest tool but are you sure you need both server and client certificates and it is a problem?

It is confusing because server and client don't always mean what they sound like. You can attach a specific "client" certificate to your application and can find details in the archives. On the other end, they will have a server certificate (that internally you don't really care much about).

Remember that this certificate stuff is mostly outside of HTTPAPI as well.