From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Alvin Strasburger
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 3:25 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Issue with SOAP Action?

We are working on a new web service project with Averitt Express.  Averitt
has recently made this project available for Beta testing.  The link to
their documentation is http://www.averittexpress.com/webservices.html.  We
are actually working on the LTL Rate Quote web service which is about 3/4 of
the way down the page.

Unfortunately, we know just enough to complete these integrations when
everything works as expected.  We are not certain how to load this
documentation into SOAPUI because it doesn't appear to be valid WSDL, so we
have tried to blunder through with HTTPAPI.  At this point we have a valid
XML, but are not certain exactly how to determine the SOAP Action.

Can anyone take a look at the above documentation and lend assistance?

Thanks,
Alvin