WSDL2RPG - Version 1.14beta5 available

Hi folks,

I released WSDL2RPG V1.14beta5. You can download it from my
Freeware page at http://www.tools400.de.

Improvements of WSDl2RPG v1.14beta5:

* Important: Now all date/time marshaller procedures
   add the local time zone to the date/time value if
   no specific time zone has been specified.

* Important: Marshaller_toDateTime() has been changed
   to add the local time zone instead of UTC time (Z)
   if no specific time zone has been specified.

* Fixed UnMarshaller_toTime() to correctly parse a
   XML time value. New procedure: parseXmlTime()

* Fixed bugs in UnMarshaller_togMonth() and
   UnMarshaller_togYear().

* Bugfixes for RPC/literal messages

* Now setting the soapAction header into quotes

* Fixed error on SBMJOB command in A_INSTALL

PLEASE: Test the new beta carefully because the
         changes that have been applied to the
         date/time marshaller procedures may affect
         your web services!

Regards,

Thomas.