   ----Messaggio originale----
   Da: iseries@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   Data: 22/02/2011 19.08
   A: "HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects"<ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Ogg: Re: ftp server name too long
   I just plugged your code into a fixed-format RPGLE program.
   Your parameter delimiting colon (:) appears in  column 81, which is
   beyond the RPG spec limit.
   You could move the colon to the next line, switch to free format, or
   any
   of a number of other techniques to reduce the length of that line (or
   the effect that the length has on the compiler).
   For future reference, it's always good to post the error ID (RNF0312
   in
   this case).  Those IDs transcend language differences.
   As Scott has already pointed out, this is an RPG topic rather than
   FTPAPI-specific.
   --
   Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?