Re: AW: PLEASE TEST FTPAPI BETA 3.0

Sorry, nothing like that.

Seems to me, the scripting capabilities of sftp (with Expect) are
sufficient by themselves. At least, they have been for any project I've
done.  Plus, I've customized the PASE environment on my box so much that
it's really hard to tell whether anything I test on my machine will work
on anyone else's.

If I ever did create a wrapper for sftp, I don't think I'd put it in
FTPAPI.  I'd put it in a completely different project, most likely.
(UNIXCMD comes to mind.)