Re: AW: PLEASE TEST FTPAPI BETA 3.0

Here is a partial list of changes.  This is just high level.  No changes
were implemented (at least not by me) for SSL and the like.

Changes from 2.3 -> 3.0:
  Massive changes below (Dennis Lovelady)
     ** NOTE: Existing FTPAPI callers need to be recompiled and
              re-bound in order to work properly.
     ** NOTE: v5r1 or higher is now required.
     - source moved into FTPSRC file (instead of QRPGLESRC/QCLSRC)
     - RPG Source is now free-format
     - FTP_Conn/FTP_Login now support long parms directly.
          and FTP_ConnLong/FTP_LoginLong were removed
     - Improved character conversion support
  Removed unnecessary symbols exported from FTPAPI_BND, such
     as List2Array, RF_Read, RF_Write, et al. (Scott)
  XMLGEN now calls INSTALL instead of performing it's own
     install procedure. (Scott)
  Install program now uses a loop to build TESTxxxx members
     so code isn't repeated for each (Scott)
  Fixed bug in Dennis's List2Array.  It was assuming that
     each array entry was 8192 (instad of 256) this caused
     pointer errors.  (Scott)
--
"Recollection: To remember in great detail something that never
happened." -- Frank Dane