From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 4:22 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Issue with SOAP Action?

Hi Alvin,

As near as I can tell, the SoapAction should be ""  (two double quotes,
nothing in between).

The endpoint (URL for HTTPAPI) would be:
https://webservices.averittexpress.com:443/LTLRateQuoteService

I've attached a file named LTLRateQuoteService_soap.txt to show you what
I think the SOAP message should look like.

There were a number of errors in their XSD (XML Schema Document) posted
on their site...  it was not valid XML.  And it's required to read the
WSDL, so the WSDL doesn't work either.  I've tried to fix them by
hand...  I've attached my attempt. (Obviously, there's a chance that I
made a mistake when I fixed the file by hand...)

To try SoapUI, save the attached WSDL and XSD documents into the *same*
folder on your hard drive.  Do not change the filenames (they refer to
each other by file name).  Then try using SoapUI on the WSDL file, and
it should work.

I want you to understand:  This is not an HTTPAPI question. This WSDL is
invalid for all SOAP clients, not just mine.  And it really isn't my job
to fix Averitt's WSDL file!  Though, I've made an attempt to do so. I'm
saying this because I want you to appreciate that I've gone the extra
mile, and you may not realize this if I don't say it.