Re: Issue with SOAP Action?

Alvin,

The soapAction parameter has to be set to an empty SOAP action like this:

   SOAPAction: ""

The problem with their wsdl file is that the file references an external schema file called "LTLRateQuoteService_schema1.xsd" which cannot be generated by the service for whatever reasons.

Following their instructions behind the "View: WSDL | schema" schema link I created the XSD file on my PC. I also downloaded the wsdl file and put it into the same directory. Then I had to notice that the XSD file as provided here (http://www.averittexpress.com/services/technology/Webservices_schema.html) is wrong. There are several closing tags missing. After I fixed the XSD file I was able to use soapUI to generated a request message and to send that message to the averittexpress.com server.

You find the wdl file along with the xsd file attached at the bottom.

Thomas.