From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mike Krebs
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 4:09 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Issue with SOAP Action?

soap:operation soapAction=""/>

Looks like it is empty. Have you tried it without one?

HTTPAPI Ver 1.21pre5 released 2007-08-29

New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0
http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
https_init(): entered
Dump of local-side certificate information:
Dump of server-side certificate information:
Cert Validation Code = 0
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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