Re: XML parse failed at line 1, col 0: no element found

   Hi Scott,

   We have a problem that we dont have separate test and production
   environment.

   Before updating to current version we want to test our both old and
   new project and then upgrade to new version.

   Can we install the new version in library other than LIBHTTP for
   testing purpose?

   Thanks & Regards

   Jitender Singh

   On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 11:08 PM, Scott Klement