Re: XALLOC in program LIBHTTP/HTTPAPIR4

That's funny, because my xalloc() (v1.23) looks slightly different  ;-)  :

      P xalloc          B                   export
      D xalloc          PI              *
      D   size                        20p 0 value
      D ptr             s               *
       /if defined(TERASPACE)
      C                   eval      ptr = TS_malloc(size)
       /else
      C                   alloc     size          ptr
       /endif
      C                   return    ptr
      P                 E

@Kim: Member CONFIG_H explains how to enable tera space.