Re: About a timer

hi Peter,

If you're asking how to time-out a socket, here's an article about that:
http://systeminetwork.com/article/timeouts-sockets-0

However, it should NOT be using high CPU on the send() API.  If it's
doing that, something is wrong.  Someone needs to troubleshoot the
program and figure out what's failing.

At any rate, this doesn't appear to be related to HTTPAPI or FTPAPI.
Therefore, it's off-topic for this mailing list.  Here are some great
public forums where it's on-topic (I participate there, and will be
happy to help you):

System iNetwork Forums (post in the RPG forum):
http://forums.systeminetwork.com

Midrange.com (post on the RPG400-L mailing list):
http://www.midrange.com/lists.htm

Thanks!