From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mario Rodrigues
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 8:27 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Deleting IFS objects

Hi Scott,

I follow your example for write, read and deleting IFS object, but I ask you if this is possible and done well before I run:

c                   if        unlink('/tyloglib/trns*.*') < 0
c                   callp     EscErrno(errno)
c                   endif

i want delete all objects inside of this DIR and start with trns....

I think is possible too, delete the older objects that I have for example +30 days older from today.

I don't know if I'm clear with this answer, my problem begun when I see this DIR, and and the log files that I have, but I want keep with the last 30 days.

Thanks for your attention

Mário Rodrigues
Analista/Programador
Promosoft Financial
mario.rodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel.: (+351) 211107100 Fax: (+351) 211107103  Ext: 3174
www.promosoft.com