Re: Help with Base64 Encoding

I seem to be missing how you actually create the base64 value.  Is that what the PC program does?  If so, are you certain that the RPG program obtains the correct value, and that it properly handles such values?

I have a set of base64 routines... If it would be helpful, I can try to separate those and post them.