Re: New project....but where to start??

Hi DivotDug,

Can you provide more information about what you're looking for?  I'm
happy to help you with HTTPAPI, but I can't answer questions about your
appliance, as I'm not familiar with it.

Are you looking to do an HTTP PUT request?   Or an FTP PUT request?
Or... what are you looking for?  Then you say something about consuming
a web service...

Can you provide some information?  Maybe a link to documentation?