Re: New project....but where to start??

   OK I think I have the MD5 under control but now I have another
   question.

   As part of this proof of concept project I not only have to GET a file
   I have to also PUT a file.

   The url is

   _[1]https://<hostname  of  appliance>/seos/<application ID>/put/<MD5
   hash  token>/<file handle>

   The documentation suggests I am initiating an api on the "appliance".

   This all being new to me, I am unclear as to whether I am doing a
   http_url_post_stmf or if I am actually consuming a web service.  Can
   someone point me in the right direction?

   Thanks again for everyones help.

   In a message dated 1/24/2011 2:29:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,